Community Advisory Group
CAG March 9, 2023 Meeting
Thursday, March 9, 2023
- 6:00 PM
View the meeting on YouTube: https://youtu.be/52-Ad6Zouio.
Closed captions are provided on screen and also are available in English and Spanish via your web browser. You can find all past meetings at the IBR Youtube channel.
Free, temporary internet access is available throughout Washington for those who do not have broadband service. To find the nearest Drive-In WiFi Hotspot visit: www.commerce.wa.gov/building-infrastructure/washington-state-drive-in-wifi-hotspots-location-finder/
To request an accommodation: For materials in alternate formats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-859-0494 (Washington), 503-897-9218 (Oregon), 888-503-6735 (toll-free) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
How to COmment
Verbal public comment will be welcome in the Zoom Webinar during the designated time, with the option to turn on your web camera. Please use this link to join the Online Zoom Webinar. Commenters will not be allowed to share their screens and will be removed from the room once the public comment period concludes.
To comment by phone:
- Dial: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968
- Enter meeting ID: 993 5459 6043, passcode: 674942
- Dial *9 to raise your hand
- After you are invited to speak, dial *6 to unmute yourself
To submit comment after the meeting:
- Fill out the comment form or email your comments to email@example.com with “CAG Public Comment” in the subject line.
- Call 360-859-0494(Washington), 503-897-9218(Oregon), or 888-503-6735(toll-free) and state "CAG Public Comment" in your message.
- Written comments need to explicitly say “CAG Public Comment” in the subject line or in the body of the message for them to be identified and distributed to CAG members.
- All written comments must be received prior to 48 hours in advance of each upcoming meeting in order to be distributed to advisory group members. Comments received after that point will be distributed to members in advance of their next meeting.