Community Benefits Advisory Group
CBAG Meeting, December 14, 2023
Thursday, December 14, 2023
- 12:00 PM
The meeting will be live streamed on YouTube.
You can find all future and past meetings at the Interstate Bridge Replacement Program YouTube channel.
Closed captions are provided on screen and also are available in English and Spanish via your web browser. You can find all past meetings at the IBR Youtube channel.
Free, temporary internet access is available throughout Washington for those who do not have broadband service. To find the nearest Drive-In WiFi Hotspot visit: www.commerce.wa.gov/building-infrastructure/washington-state-drive-in-wifi-hotspots-location-finder/
To request an accommodation: For materials in alternate formats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-859-0494 (Washington), 503-897-9218 (Oregon), 888-503-6735 (toll-free) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Public input is welcomed for each Community Benefits Advisory Group Public Comment meeting and can be shared by joining the Zoom Meeting during the designated time, with the option to turn on your web camera. Commenters will not be allowed to share their screens and will be removed from the room once the public comment period concludes.
To comment via Zoom, please use this link:
To comment by phone:
- Dial: 646-931-3860 US or 408-638-0968
- Meeting ID: 823 5803 3783 Passcode: 385815
- Dial *9 to raise your hand; After you are invited to speak, dial *6 to unmute yourself.
To submit a comment after the meeting:
- Fill out the comment form or email your comments to email@example.com with “Community Benefits Advisory Group Public Comment” in the subject line.
- Call 360-859-0494 (Washington), 503-897-9218 (Oregon), or 888-503-6735 (toll-free) and state "Community Benefits Advisory Group Public Comment" in your message.
- Written comments need to explicitly say “Community Benefits Advisory Group Public Comment” in the subject line or in the body of the message for them to be identified and distributed to advisory group members.
- All written comments must be received at least 48 hours before each upcoming meeting in order to be distributed to CBAG members. Comments received after that point will be distributed to members before their next meeting.