Equity Advisory Group
EAG February 21 Meeting
Monday, February 21, 2022
- 7:30 PM
Attend by live streaming the meeting on YouTube: https://youtu.be/UASiGh0sgIg.
In an effort to follow the states’ social distancing guidelines for slowing the spread of COVID-19, all EAG meetings will be streamed on YouTube until further notice. Meetings will also be live streamed on YouTube and offer a call-in option for participants without internet access.
Closed captions are provided on screen and also are available in English and Spanish via your web browser. You can find all past meetings at the IBR Youtube channel.
Free, temporary internet access is available throughout Washington for those who do not have broadband service. To find the nearest Drive-In WiFi Hotspot visit: www.commerce.wa.gov/building-infrastructure/washington-state-drive-in-wifi-hotspots-location-finder/
how to comment
Before the meeting: Public input is welcomed for each meeting and can be shared via email or phone. Written or verbal comments must be received at least 48 hours prior to a meeting.
- Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org with "EAG Public Comment" in the subject line.
- Call 360-859-0494 (Washington) 503-897-9218 (Oregon), 888-503-6735 (toll-free) and state "EAG Public Comment" in your message.
During the meeting: The facilitator will provide an opportunity for participants to provide comments.
- To make a live comment via phone, dial: 669-900-6833
- Meeting ID: 986 0940 5983 Passcode: 701376
- Dial *9 to raise your hand; After you are invited to speak, dial *6 to unmute yourself.
To request an accommodation: For materials in alternate formats, please email email@example.com or call 360-859-0494 (Washington), 503-897-9218 (Oregon), 888-503-6735 (toll-free) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.