Equity Advisory Group
EAG March 8 Meeting
Monday, March 8, 2021
- 7:30 PM
Attend by live streaming the meeting on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPgbrnuSnZE
In an effort to follow the states’ social distancing guidelines for slowing the spread of COVID-19, all EAG meetings will be streamed on YouTube until further notice. Meetings will also be live streamed on YouTube and offer a call-in option for participants without internet access.
Closed captions are provided on screen and also are available in English and Spanish via your web browser.
You can find all past meeting at the IBR Youtube channel
how to participate
Public input is welcomed for each EAG meeting and can be shared via email or phone during or after the meeting:
- Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org with "EAG Public Comment" in the subject line.
- Call 360-859-0494 (Washington) 503-897-9218 (Oregon), 888-503-6735 (toll-free) and state "EAG Public Comment" in your message.
The facilitator will also provide an opportunity for participants to provide comments during the meeting.
- To make a live comment via phone, dial: 669-900-6833
- Meeting ID: 986 0940 5983 Passcode: 701376
- Dial *9 to raise your hand; After you are invited to speak, dial *6 to unmute yourself.
Written or verbal comments received at least 48 hours prior to a meeting will be provided to committee members in advance of meeting. All written and verbal comments received prior to or at the meeting will be included in the meeting summary.
To request an accommodation, such as materials in alternate formats, please email email@example.com or call 360-859-0494 (Washington), 503-897-9218 (Oregon), 888-503-6735 (toll-free) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Free, temporary internet access is available throughout Washington for those who do not have broadband service. To find the nearest Drive-In WiFi Hotspot visit: www.commerce.wa.gov/building-infrastructure/washington-state-drive-in-wifi-hotspots-location-finder/
Meeting Materials - Coming soon