Equity Advisory Group (EAG)
The EAG helps ensure that the Interstate Bridge Replacement (IBR) program remains centered on equity. The group makes recommendations to IBR program leadership regarding processes, policies and decisions that have the potential to affect equity priority communities.
Meetings & Materials
The EAG meets on the third Monday of each month from 5:30 PM -7:30 PM.
EAG meetings are hosted virtually, using Zoom, until further notice. Meetings will also be live streamed on YouTube and offer a call-in option for participants without internet access.
Meeting materials will be posted in advance of each meeting at the links below.
The EAG developed an Equity Framework Report outlining the program’s approach and the resources it will use to advance equity. The Framework includes the program’s Equity Definition and Principles, Equity Objectives, Measures of Success and a Toolbox to assist in putting the Framework into action. Elements of the Framework are already being implemented within the IBR program.
- Aidan Gronauer - WSDOT
- Albert Lee - NAACP Portland
- Alicia Sojourner - City of Vancouver
- Barbara Alexander - Port of Portland
- Bianca Kolle - Washington State Department of Services for the Blind
- Erika Mccalpine, ODOT
- Hai That Ho Ton - Community member
- Jennifer Campos - SW Washington Regional Transportation Council
- John Gardner - TriMet
- Jonathan Eder - Port of Vancouver USA
- Josh Laurente - OPAL Environmental Justice
- Karyn Kameroff - Community member
- Megan Marie Johnson - Community member
- Miriam Halliday - Workforce Southwest Washington
- Obie Ford III – WSU Vancouver
- Pat Daniels - Constructing Hope
- Sebrina Owens-Wilson - Metro
- Shane Valle - Portland Bureau of Transportation
- Shona Carter - Community member
- Sokho Eath, IRCO
- Vicki Nakashima - Community member
Public input is welcomed for each EAG meeting and can be shared by joining the Zoom Meeting during the designated time, with the option to turn on your web camera. Commenters will not be allowed to share their screens and will be removed from the room once the public comment period concludes.
To comment via Zoom, please use this link: https://ibr.news/EAGMeeting
To comment by phone:
- Dial: 669-900-6833
- Meeting ID: 986 0940 5983 Passcode: 701376
- Dial *9 to raise your hand; After you are invited to speak, dial *6 to unmute yourself.
To submit a comment after the meeting:
- Fill out the comment form or email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org with “EAG Public Comment” in the subject line.
- Call 360-859-0494 (Washington), 503-897-9218 (Oregon), or 888-503-6735 (toll-free) and state "EAG Public Comment" in your message.
- Written comments need to explicitly say “EAG Public Comment” in the subject line or in the body of the message for them to be identified and distributed to EAG members.
- All written comments must be received at least 48 hours before each upcoming meeting in order to be distributed to EAG members. Comments received after that point will be distributed to members before their next meeting.
Meetings will be hosted online and streamed live on our YouTube channel.
For those without internet access, please call 360-859-0494 (Washington), 503-897-9218 (Oregon), 888-503-6735 (toll-free) and state "Public Meeting Comment" in your message.
All meetings will be open to the public and will include an opportunity for public input.